[erlang-questions] Command line option parser (getopt?)

Mazen Harake mazen@REDACTED
Fri Jun 6 11:59:28 CEST 2008

Hiya (And welcome? :)

Try init:get_arguments/0 or init:get_argument/1
http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/init.html

Also, incase you will want to read input you will eventually need: io:read/1
http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/io.html

Good luck,
Mazen

--

Mazen Harake <mazen@REDACTED>
Erlang Software Developer and Consultant,

Mobile Phone: +44 (0)795 13 26 317
Office Phone: +44 (0)207 45 61 020
Office Address:
401 London Fruit & Wool Exchange