[erlang-questions] erlang-questions Digest, Vol 12, Issue 98

John Haugeland stonecypher@REDACTED
Tue Jun 3 21:23:03 CEST 2008

> Are you sure you do know what "selective receive" means?

Hahah.  Yes, sorry, long day, was tired.  I actually started writing code as
an example today before I realized I had switched to looking at the code for
the wrong discussion.  Ok, the selective receive point is well taken.  I
suppose if I wanted to be a dick about it, I could say something like "spawn
a transforming process", but at that point it gets rather silly and
wasteful.

You've won this battle, Commander Vychodil.