[erlang-questions] ASN.1 and RELATIVE-OID

Bertil Karlsson bertil.karlsson@REDACTED
Tue Jun 3 11:00:20 CEST 2008

Yes, extended asn1-functionality, among other things the RELATIVE-OID
type, is under development. There are some more things to do before a
patch-release, unfortunately that has to wait due to other more
prioritized work. I hope we will be able to release the extensions of
the asn1- compiler in the late summer or early autumn.

/Bertil Karlsson