[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP browseable sources?

Dimitry Golubovsky golubovsky@REDACTED
Thu Jul 31 19:18:23 CEST 2008

Joseph,

I pretty well understand that; I was thinking that it would be useful
to have an unzipped source snapshot online. Sometimes I find it easier
to find things via search engines rather than grepping local files
(but this may be just my own bias).

Thanks.

--
Dimitry Golubovsky