[erlang-questions] wxerlang and linux

Bob Cowdery bob@REDACTED
Sun Jul 27 21:45:25 CEST 2008

I've only just got back to looking at this as the last few months have
been a bit hectic. Sorry for my ignorance but what should I copy from
where. The priv directory after the build is empty.

However I'm on a new VM and I'm not sure if the build worked last time
or not, maybe I didn't look close enough. The build does not work
correctly now:
./configure cannot find test/Makefile.in

As usual, any help appreciated.

Bob