[erlang-questions] how: info on how to traverse abstract format trees?

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Fri Jul 25 02:58:01 CEST 2008

2008/7/24 Tim Fletcher <twoggle@REDACTED>:

> > Personally, I've always tended to write my own, among other things
> because the
> > appropriate traversal differs depending on what you want to do.
>
> Sure, but for the case where you just want to rewrite a particular
> function call a full parse transform seems a bit too much.

Perhaps, but then feeping creaturism usually ensures you want to more soon.
:-)

> > It is not really documented but you cam "see" it when you know what to
> look for.
>
> Do you mean that your modified version is somewhere in the Erlang
> distribution, or am I misunderstanding you?

No, it's not in the distribution. I will send it to anyone who is
interested. What I meant that there is no extra documentation describing the
different styles, but that you can see it if you are looking for it. It is
quite trivial really.

Robert