[erlang-questions] How to extend mensia lock to support conditionally lock?

devdoer bird devdoer2@REDACTED
Thu Jul 24 16:19:50 CEST 2008

2008/7/24, Ulf Wiger <ulf@REDACTED>:

> If you are to gain any performance compared to a wrapper, or using
> only table locks, you must do brain surgery on  mnesia_locker. I
> strongly advise against that. The relationship between record locks
> and table locks is quite intricate.

Yes.I want to gain some performance to lock part of the table.
What's the intricate part of the locking system design?Can you give any docs
about the design of the mensia table-lock and record lock?

BR,