[erlang-questions] fast JSON parser in C

Martin Carlson martin@REDACTED
Thu Jul 24 11:02:36 CEST 2008

You might want to go with the ei interface rather than the erl_interface
since it is not as clumsy to use. Further, you might want to have a look
at the ejabberd expat driver and just replace the expat stuff with your
json SAX events.

  -Martin