[erlang-questions] clarify: CORBA/IIOP version supported by Orber

Niclas Eklund nick@REDACTED
Thu Jul 24 10:21:17 CEST 2008

Hello!

That paper was written quite some time ago. For example, the SNMP
component doesn't list v3, JAM appears in the examples etc. Any ORB you
use, should at least be compliant with CORBA v 2.3 or later. Orber is
roughly based on CORBA v 2.9, which include IIOP versions 1.0, 1.1 and
1.2.

Best Regards,

Niclas Erlang/OTP