[erlang-questions] Are you using {packet, http} ?

chamila piyasena tchamila@REDACTED
Wed Jul 23 14:10:04 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 5:05 PM, Christian S <chsu79@REDACTED> wrote:

> 2008/7/23 chamila piyasena <tchamila@REDACTED>:
> > Hi,
> > When we receive a http response what is the  format of  the body of the
> > responce(i.e : the html content)?
> > Is it like ,
> >  {ok,  http_response, { body, ...........}}
>
> You change into plain mode after the end of headers arrive.
>
> It is a little bit annoying that no chunked-mode body exists.
> Implementable in erlang though.

Thank you for your reply Christian,
You mean It automatically swiches in? If we originally set [binary, {packet,
http}] then after end of header to what form it will be swiches to.
      for an example {packet, 0}
      and are we getting the rest as {tcp, Socket, Bin}

Cheers,
Chamila

http://chamilar.blogspot.com/