[erlang-questions] fast JSON parser in C

Chris Anderson jchris@REDACTED
Wed Jul 23 07:18:42 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 8:09 PM, Jonathan Gray <jlist@REDACTED> wrote:
> Chris,
>
> I'm currently using something just as you are describing.  I have
> erl_to_json() and json_to_erl() functions in C which convert ETERM -> JSON
> and JSON -> ETERM.  Both are recursive C functions which make use of
> erl_eterm from erl_interface.

Awesome to hear that you are building this already. Are you interested
in open sourcing it? My goal is to build a faster JSON parser for
CouchDB. I don't mind doing the work, but if you already have
something happening, why duplicate work?

Thanks for the technical feedback. I'll definitely take a look at the
marshaling stuff, but I'd rather look at your json stuff. :)

Chris

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com