[erlang-questions] Reading, Learning, Confused

Alpár Jüttner alpar@REDACTED
Sun Jul 20 09:16:09 CEST 2008

What you are writing here is quite irrelevant to the quoted text, as
Section 6.14 deals with orelse/andelse, it has nothing to do with ,
and ;.

On the other hand it is not true that the evaluation of guards are
always short-circuited, in case of 'or' and 'and' both sides are always
evaluated.

So, I still think that the quoted part of the reference manual is
erroneous and confusing.

Best regards,
Alpar