[erlang-questions] Megaco: dd/ce ds - must be quoted string

Maxim Treskin zerthurd@REDACTED
Wed Jul 16 06:53:52 CEST 2008

Hello

In RFC-3525 we can read about DTMF detection package - dd.
It has digit map completion event 'ce' with parameter DigitString 'ds':
===
         DigitString
         ParameterID: ds (0x0001)
            Type: string of digit map symbols (possibly empty)
returned
            as a quotedString
===
However, when I send message with this event across megaco stack in
OTP, it transmited like this:
dd/ce{ds=1234567}
not like this:
dd/ce{ds="1234567"}

In this time I put some changes in megaco_text_tokens.hrl in macros
classify_char:
$" -> safe_char;
Then I compose digitmap with doublequotes and send it to stack.

I think it is bad idea, can you help me?

--
Maxim Treskin