[erlang-questions] Kai - An Open Source Implementation of Amazon's Dynamo

Takeru INOUE takeru.inoue@REDACTED
Sun Jul 13 04:48:45 CEST 2008

We know TokyoCabinet well, because it's developed in Japan.

I think that TokyoCabinet has good performance in paralell access.
Is paralell access allowed in tcerl?