[erlang-questions] sqlite interface module (and interfacing C libraries in general).

t ty tty.erlang@REDACTED
Fri Jul 11 17:19:41 CEST 2008

Tested on MacOS 10.5.x

The sqlite_test gives some example usage.

As fall back you can always do sqlite:sql_exec/2 which makes a direct
sqlite3_exec call.

Remember to put sqlite/priv into your path or it won't be able to find
sqlite_port.

My general motivation is to use sqlite as the simple SQL dbase for
reports. There are too many in-house reporting tools which assumes an
SQL interface of some sort. Plus I find sqlite far easier to setup
compared to mysql/postgress etc.

Tee