[erlang-questions] What do you think of my Erlang Contextual Code Completion Library?

Alain O'Dea alain.odea@REDACTED
Tue Jul 8 03:59:10 CEST 2008

I have written a library of Erlang modules that make it easier to
write Erlang code completion plug-ins/bundles/extensions for editors
and IDEs. It includes a reference implementation that integrates with
TextMate.

This article on my blog describes how the completion library works and
includes a usage example.
http://concise-software.blogspot.com/2008/07/erlang-contextual-code-completion.html

The erlang_code_completion project on GitHub holds the code base and
development history:
http://github.com/AlainODea/erlang_code_completion/tree/master

What do you think of my Erlang Contextual Code Completion Library?