[erlang-questions] list_to_binary vs iolist_to_binary

db masterofquestions@REDACTED
Tue Jul 8 00:08:33 CEST 2008

I have a sql query as a list and need to convert it to binary.  Both
function seems to take iolist as an argument and returns a binary()
type.  Only difference I see is that iolist_to_binary also takes in
binary as an argument.  Is that the only different?

--
rk

That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do; not that
the nature of the thing itself is changed, but that our power to do is
increased.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson