[erlang-questions] Small Erlang VM

Joseph Stewart joseph.stewart@REDACTED
Sat Jul 5 19:07:23 CEST 2008

Don't know if this helps, but there's a project leveraging the concurrency
in the Occam-pi language by running a transputer interpreter on the Lego
Mindstorm NXT and RCX(!!).

More details at:

http://www.transterpreter.org/

I'm a fairly new follower of this mailing list. Has the topic of transputers
come up before? My understanding of the transputer architecture (and by
consequence the transterpreter) is that it's stack-based rather than
register-based... so performance may suffer compared to the Erlang VM.

-joe

If it ain't broke, break it. How else are you going to figure out how it
works?