[erlang-questions] wkipedia rendering engine

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Tue Jul 1 09:04:34 CEST 2008

Brilliant - looking at this page I guess {{Infobox ...}} is a macro

Can I retrieve the macro definition with a REST query?

Thanks

/Joe

--
fra@REDACTED; ingvar.akesson@REDACTED

[Kopia av detta meddelande skickas till FRA för övervakningsändamål.
De vill ju ändå läsa min e-post.]

[A copy of this mail has been sent to
FRA for monitoring purposes. FRA wants to read all my e-mail and have
been allowed to do by the Swedish parliment - in violation of article
12 of the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights]