[erlang-questions] Can interactive debugger break on exceptio ns?

Brian Cully bcully@REDACTED
Thu Feb 28 20:40:47 CET 2008

On 28-Feb-2008, at 13:48, Convey Christian J NPRI wrote:
> Thanks, that does help, but the function in question has multiple if
> statements.  That's why I was looking for a line number.

	It's good practice to break your functions up into very small blocks,
as it makes tracking these kinds of errors down much easier. Once you
start using multiple case/if statements, debugging by exception gets
to be difficult.

-bjc