[erlang-questions] Debugger crashes

denis dloutrein.lists@REDACTED
Thu Feb 28 20:07:32 CET 2008

Hi,

I resurrect this old mail because since I upgraded to R12B, I experience a
lot of problems with the graphical tools, especially the debugger. I have
the same error as below when for instance I click on “step” or “next” button
in the debugger.

There is another tool where I can reproduce the problem each time, and my
co-worker has also the problem:

Launch the process manager: pman:start() and check “hide systems process”.
The tool crash with the same error as below

GS frontend. Last mgs in was:{<0.394.0>,{destroy,196}}

exit:{<0.394.0>,{destroy,196}}

=ERROR REPORT==== 28-Feb-2008::14:00:03 ===

Error in process <0.396.0> on node 'u@REDACTED' with exit value:
{{badmatch,[]},[{gstk_db,opt,3},{gstk_gridline,delete,2},{gstk,delete_only_t
his_widget,2},{gstk,destroy_impl,2},{gstk,doit,2},{gstk,loop,1}]}

Reason: {'EXIT',

            {function_clause,

                [{gs_frontend,remove_objs,

                     [1601,

                      {error,

                          {{badmatch,[]},

                           [{gstk_db,opt,3},

                            {gstk_gridline,delete,2},

                            {gstk,delete_only_this_widget,2},

                            {gstk,destroy_impl,2},

                            {gstk,doit,2},

                            {gstk,loop,1}]}}]},

                 {gs_frontend,doit,2},

                 {gs_frontend,loop,1}]}}

Is this bug has been identified ? Maybe a patch is available ?

Thanks

Denis

  _____