[erlang-questions] web client library

Christian S chsu79@REDACTED
Wed Feb 27 12:42:58 CET 2008

The ibrowse project is a high quality http client. The http client in
OTP should be much improved nowdays too, but that is just what I hear
from the OTP developers.

The ruby-project "hpricot" sets the standard for how convenient
html-scraping should be (it does well even when served tagsoup), sadly
there is nothing as featureful in erlang.

However, gmail has imap now, that seems like a much better approach
for gmail-access.