[erlang-questions] Erlang Testing frameworks, sorry.

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Tue Feb 26 08:08:07 CET 2008

Greetings,

You do not mention if you have looked in the FAQ:

http://erlang.org/faq/faq.html#AEN785

In addition to those there is also

Eunit
(http://svn.process-one.net/contribs/trunk/eunit/doc/overview-summary.html)