[erlang-questions] code dependency diagrams

Tomas Abrahamsson tomas.abrahamsson@REDACTED
Fri Feb 22 01:12:01 CET 2008

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 12:20 PM, Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB)
<ulf.wiger@REDACTED> wrote:

>  I've mentioned on occasion that I'd like to see a visualization tool
>  that shows an UML-style structure diagram for Erlang applications,
>  but with annotations showing the direction and arity of the
>  dependencies.
>  And now to the question: Which tool would you recommend I use?
>  I looked at Eclipse once, but got the feeling that you won't get
>  anywhere without first writing a thousand or so lines of Java code.
>  Is this still the way to go?

Perhaps something like this would be useful:
http://www.win.tue.nl/~dholten/extravis/index.htm

I haven't tried it myself, though.
(The available program seems to be a windows binary,
but perhaps one could ask the author)

/Tomas