[erlang-questions] long term stability of zlib/crypto

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Wed Feb 20 15:39:10 CET 2008

Isn't the zlib problem fixed?
When I read the thread I got the impression that we had fixed the
problem when we changed the zlib version ( ok so we didn't only switch
version the release was a little short).

We have made a couple of fixes in that zlib area since R11B-2,
send me a counter example if it still doesn't work in R12B-1 and I will
try to fix it.

/Dan