[erlang-questions] Erlounge in San Francisco, 17-22 February

Eric Bruno ebruno@REDACTED
Fri Feb 15 14:28:34 CET 2008

Once you have the street address the BART web site
www.bart.gov will give you the directions from
the closet BART station to/from the address.

Eric Bruno
408.495.5525 (voice)
ebruno@REDACTED