[erlang-questions] Erlounge in San Francisco, 17-22 February

David King dking@REDACTED
Thu Feb 14 19:51:37 CET 2008

>> Reddit is willing to use their office in SoMa near Moscone for an
>> Erlang meetup
> Reddit offices on 3rd St?* That suits me fine. We could meet there
> and maybe go on for beer, for example to the 21st Amendment Brewery
> which is close. 7.30 pm suit everyone?

Sounds good to me. We're on the third floor, I'll try to put signs on
the third floor pointing the way.

520 3rd Street
3rd Floor
San Francisco
7:30p, Monday 18 Feb 2008

I'd appreciate (but not require) RSVPs so we know for how many to wait
before moving on to drinks.