[erlang-questions] erlang sites availability

Michael T. Richter ttmrichter@REDACTED
Tue Feb 12 13:07:01 CET 2008

On Mon, 2008-02-11 at 23:20 +0100, Christophe Romain wrote:

> planeterlang.org filters some IP from china due to massive spamming.

Well that kind of sucks doubly for those of us stuck behind the Bamboo
Curtain.  One the one side we have a paternalistic government run by
frightened old men blocking us from sites that are supposedly bad for us
and on the other we have people blocking us from visiting their sites
because they can't use spam filters.

--
Michael T. Richter <ttmrichter@REDACTED> (GoogleTalk:
ttmrichter@REDACTED)