[erlang-questions] Chicgo Erllounge

Logan, Martin Martin.Logan@REDACTED
Sun Feb 10 22:09:54 CET 2008

As was just pointed out to me, Thursday, Valentines Day, is not a good
choice for the Erllounge.  My girlfriend has just confirmed it :-)  We
should shoot for Friday, or barring that Wednesday.

________________________________

From: Logan, Martin
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 12:24 PM
To: erlang-questions@REDACTED
Subject: Chicgo Erllounge

The date has not been confirmed yet but we are going to hold this during
the time that Joe is giving his workshop here in Chicago.  The best
dates look to be Thursday Feb 14th or Friday Feb 15th.  Let's have a
vote on it here.

Time is:

6:30 pm

The location is:

BLUE LINE CLUB CAR American 1548 N. DAMEN AVE. (773) 395-3700

This location is right of the blue line el and easily reachable from the
Airpoirt.

Cheers,

Martin