[erlang-questions] Running Megaco MGC and MG

Hakan Mattsson hakan@REDACTED
Tue Feb 5 11:02:53 CET 2008

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008, Mukul J wrote:

MJ> Thats right. These all are sample applications. But i want to run the same
MJ> over virtual IP address (as i have configured).
MJ> As i am new to Erlang, i want to know whether can I execute the same
MJ> example using virtual IP.
MJ> Also where i need to do the modification for the same.

The example code is not prepared to allow the user to
select which interface to use. But as a temporary
solution you can hardcode the IP address in
megaco_simple_mg.erl and megaco_simple_mgc.erl.

Add {tcp_options, [{ip, IpAddr}]} to the Option list
in start_tcp/2 and add {udp_options, [{ip, IpAddr}]}
to the Option list in start_udp/2. Where IpAddr
is {192,168,1,101}.

/Håkan