[erlang-questions] Mnesia nested transactions

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Mon Feb 4 18:20:01 CET 2008

On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 05:04:23PM +0100, Dan Gudmundsson wrote:
> Everything is restarted, it has to if you think about it,
> the outer may have looks that causes the deadlock.

I'm happy just to have a definitive answer, I'm coding not
optimizing at this stage, however I don't follow your reasoning.
If my outer transaction held locks that caused the deadlock
doesn't it stand to reason the same locks would be there on the
reattempt?

	-Vance