[erlang-questions] Question on Diagraph module

Balu Balasubramanian avbalu@REDACTED
Sat Feb 2 02:46:23 CET 2008

Thanks, Bengt.
Makes sense. Yes, the shell did crash and got recreated with new process id. But I see that the variable binding for G is still valid.
That raises one more question (not really related to digraph)
When the shell (and in general any process) crashes won't it automatically forget the variable bindings  as well?