[erlang-questions] How do I include a library across muiltple apps in a release?

Dale Harvey harveyd@REDACTED
Sat Aug 30 17:59:46 CEST 2008

Yes sorry, I was saying create an application for the single module

/myrel
    |- lib/
        |- singlemodule-1.0/
            |- src/
               |- mymodule.erl
            |- ebin/
               |- singlemodule.app
        |- app2/...
        |- app3/...

with singlemodule.app looking like

{application, singlemodule, [
  {description, "Description"},
  {vsn, "1.0"},
  {modules,[mymodule]},
  {registered,[]},
  {applications, [kernel, stdlib]}
]}.

You dont need supervisors / servers to start and stop etc, it just makes
sure theres no name conflicts and that its in the path