[erlang-questions] How do I include a library across muiltple apps in a release?

Dale Harvey harveyd@REDACTED
Sat Aug 30 14:22:21 CEST 2008

you only need to write a .app file
from http://erlang.org/doc/design_principles/applications.html#7

The contents of a minimal .app file for a library application libapp looks
like this:

{application, libapp, []}.

(I think the docs might be misleading though, I got errors using the
minimal,
this is what I use

{application, appname, [
  {description, "Description"},
  {vsn, "1.0"},
  {modules,[]},
  {registered,[]},
  {applications, [kernel, stdlib]}
]}.

then have systools find that app file when generating the .rel