[erlang-questions] [HOWTO] For newbies: print any term without ellipsis in shell using rp()

Edwin Fine erlang-questions_efine@REDACTED
Fri Aug 29 19:27:56 CEST 2008

Forgive me for saying so, but speaking it out loud, LAMP sounds much nicer
than LYCE - which would YOU rather have?   ;-)

Seriously, though, I understand the lack of resources. It's just one of
those cases where "the shoemaker's children go barefoot".

--
For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert - Arthur C. Clarke