[erlang-questions] Integer truncation in binary conversion considered harmful

Edwin Fine erlang-questions_efine@REDACTED
Wed Aug 27 06:46:46 CEST 2008

Awesome EEP, Richard. Thanks so much for showing me (intentionally or
otherwise) how it's done. Maybe I can do some of my own in future now that I
have a model! Thanks also for immediately grokking the value of having such
a run-time check. Disclaimer: This is Sincere Praise and Appreciation, not
Loathsome Toadying and Brown-Nosing.

Regards,
Edwin Fine

--
For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert - Arthur C. Clarke