[erlang-questions] Erlang Module installation

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge@REDACTED
Tue Aug 26 16:30:45 CEST 2008

I'm new to Erlang, and I'm trying to use ESDL. I have it ESDL
installed to /opt/local/lib/erlang/lib/esdl-0.96.0626/ (the default).
But when I go to include ESDL in my .erl file I have to put it like
like this -include(/opt/local/lib/erlang/lib/esdl-0.96.0626/include/sdl.hrl)
otherwise it doesn't work (can't find the file). So I finally just
used the absolute paths as mentioned above. But then it complains that
it "sh: line 0: exec: sdl_driver: not found". What's the proper way to
install a erlang module and to include it in a project. Is there a way
to setup a search path? In Python it looks first in the current
directory then in the site-packages directory of the Python install
dir.

Can anyone help me out?

Timothy

--
Two wrights don't make a rong, they make an airplane. Or bicycles.