[erlang-questions] Indexed element access: array vs. erlang:element

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Mon Aug 25 18:52:39 CEST 2008

On Aug 25, 2008, at 5:49 PM, Dimitry Golubovsky wrote:

> The result of applying *set operations is not consumed, is it? What if
> you try to do anything with it (after it is returned from timer:tc)?

The result of a set operation _is_ consumed on every iteration, it's
used to prime the subsequent one.

The result of every get operation is thrown away, though!

I updated the blog post to state that the times are in microseconds.

--
wagerlabs.com