[erlang-questions] How to understand this message from erlc?

Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Sat Aug 23 08:57:48 CEST 2008

I don't have anything to say about this particular error,
but I'm intrigued by the project itself.

What kind of feedback have you received? Any at all?

I guess one obstacle to wider adoption is that the York
Haskell Compiler isn't finished (sic), but has there been
any talk about what the benefit of compiling Haskell to the
Erlang runtime would be? And have you formed an intuition
about performance aspects?

BR,
Ulf W