[erlang-questions] Struggling with the yecc parser tutorial-1

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Fri Aug 22 02:55:54 CEST 2008

There is quite a good introduction to both leex and yecc at:

http://hopper.squarespace.com/blog/2008/5/29/leex-and-yecc.html

Also Sébastian Arnaud has packaged leex a bit better at:

http://github.com/arnaudsj/leex/tree/master

One of these days I will get around to making an "official" package.

Robert