[erlang-questions] Consulting request in France

Olivier BOUDEVILLE olivier.boudeville@REDACTED
Thu Aug 21 15:34:12 CEST 2008

Dear Erlang community,

hope you don't mind my posting here. We are planning to request some
consulting services in Erlang for one of our home-made tools. The work
should take place in France, if possible in French. We are listing the
eligible companies to which our requirements will be sent once our
internal purchase order will be issued. Should there exist
companies/experts potentially interested in that proposal that I have not
already contacted, please e-mail me privately so that we know you can
notify you.

Thanks in advance,
best regards,

Olivier Boudeville.
Olivier Boudeville

EDF R&D : 1, avenue du Général de Gaulle, 92140 Clamart, France
Département SINETICS, groupe ASICS (I2A), bureau C-052
Office : 33 1 47 65 59 58 / Mobile : 33 6 16 83 37 22 / Fax : 33 1 47 65
34 24