[erlang-questions] Need help with simple_one_for_one

Serge Aleynikov saleyn@REDACTED
Thu Aug 21 00:06:55 CEST 2008

After looking at your code for the second time, I see that the init
function is wrong - it should be:

init([StartArgs]) ->

Try that.  You are not indicating here what the error is, but if it is
function_clause, then that's it.

Serge