[erlang-questions] How to get the line number of current executable code?

Andras Georgy Bekes bekesa@REDACTED
Tue Aug 19 17:39:22 CEST 2008

>   -pure([f/n,...]).
> directive, such as NU Prolog had.
> This would make a verifiable claim that the function(s) named would
> only call functions that are themselves pure
What happens if a pure function calls a function that is not pure?

I mean, the compiler just can't check it. Of course it can check local
functions, but a function in another module can not be trusted. It
might be pure at the time of compilation, but it might be impure in its
next version.

It could only be checked in runtime, throwing an exception whenever an
impure function is called from a pure one.

	Georgy