[erlang-questions] (Newbie) extracting value for one key

Ahmed Ali ahmed.nawras@REDACTED
Tue Aug 19 14:44:06 CEST 2008

Hi,

lists:keysearch/3 will do. It returns {value, R}, where R is the result tuple.

> lists:keysearch(stack_size, 1, P).
will return {value, {stack_size, 28}}

BTW, try reading module lists's documentation as it includes a lot of
useful functions.

/ Ahmed Al-Issaei