[erlang-questions] How to get the line number of current executable code?

Edwin Fine erlang-questions_efine@REDACTED
Sat Aug 16 19:59:08 CEST 2008

Ulf,

On second thoughts, although that IS very cool, it would likely be very
expensive because it generates and catches an exception. This would matter
if it is used to do a lot of logging (which is what I would use it for).
What I really would like is a compile-time constant (pre-processor macro). I
suppose one could hack epp...?

Ed