[erlang-questions] AES256 crypto (missing?) in erlang

Richard Andrews bbmaj7@REDACTED
Sat Aug 16 14:56:32 CEST 2008

I would like to use 256-bit key AES in erlang.

I've had a look at the crypto driver code(*) and ...
 * 192 and 256-bit keys are not provided for (although openssl supports this)
 * For the 128-bit case, AES_set_encrypt_key() is called for every block encrypted (inefficient)

If you have used 256-bit AES under erlang, what did you do? What are my options?

--
[*] I examined R11B5 source but the online crypto application doc for R12B indicates the same behaviour.

      Win a MacBook Air or iPod touch with Yahoo!7. http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset