[erlang-questions] tcerl memory usage, plans for hash-type db

Viktor Sovietov victor.sovetov@REDACTED
Fri Aug 15 02:42:49 CEST 2008

Jason,

If you want to estimate tc memory requirements without Erlang driver
attached, you can speak to tokyocabinet Tyrant
(http://tokyocabinet.sourceforge.net/tyrantdoc/) with using memcached
protocol. At least it will geve an imagination about real cache sizes on
your system.

Sincerely,

--Viktor