[erlang-questions] Tips on learning Erlang

Kevin A. Smith kevin@REDACTED
Thu Aug 14 14:56:23 CEST 2008

Once I got past the basic syntax and concepts I found these
programming exercises to help me expand my knowledge:

Project Euler:  http://projecteuler.net/

L-99:  http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~meidanis/courses/mc336/2006s2/funcional/L-99_Ninety-Nine_Lisp_Problems.html

--Kevin