[erlang-questions] Tips on learning Erlang

zambal zambal@REDACTED
Thu Aug 14 09:19:43 CEST 2008

Of course it totally depends on your field of interest, but I learned
a lot about Erlang by experimenting with Mnesia. Mnesia is quite a
complex module in Erlang, but using it makes you use most of Erlang's
(sequential) language features.

Best,
Vincent