[erlang-questions] Auto recompilation

Hynek Vychodil vychodil.hynek@REDACTED
Wed Aug 13 13:07:48 CEST 2008

No, I don't mean using it in production system. But anyway automate
stop/compile/deploy/start cycle is better way than solve it by auto
recompile. It should be controllable. When it is controllable, you can
transform stop/compile/deploy/start cycle to compile/upgrade without stop
cycle as erlang provide by hot code swap in controlled manner. Do it every
time when I press :w or C-x C-s or auto-save is invoked is weird. It should
be invoked by pressing another button.

--
--Hynek (Pichi) Vychodil